Physique Pilates is an official teacher training studio for acclaimed Core Pilates NYC’s education courses.
For more than 10 years, Core Pilates NYC education has been recognized worldwide and has launched Pilates teachers globally with
teacher training programs in Chicago, LA, New Zealand, Rome & Hong Kong. Now, their most popular certification, The Mat Training Course is open for enrollment at Pilates Physique.
The Experience At A Glance
- Learn over 30 Pilates exercises
- Hands-on touch cues to assist in training clients
- Innovative modifications to challenge or simplify each exercise according to varying fitness levels or common injuries
- Guidance for how to structure your 55 minute mat class at the Beginner & Intermediate levels
- 3 hour online CPNYC® Anatomy Workshop featuring Anatomy in Clay® specific to Pilates focusing on the skeletal system and the muscles of the spine and abdominals
- Professional tools and guidance for post-course job acquisition
- Your own login to access the CPNYC online education platform for manuals, resources, community and an entire video library of the exercises and how to teach them
- ACE & NASM continuing education provider
- Prerequisites: 10 – 15 hours of documented Pilates mat classes/experience (not included in tuition)
- Tuition price is $975
- PDF downloadable manuals
- Access to the CPNYC online education platform. *All course manuals and videos are administered digitally
- Exam fees (re-tests result in an additional fee)
- Payment and Cancellation Policy: $250 deposit is due at the time of registration (refundable 30 days prior to course start date less $100.00 processing fee) $725 balance is due on or before the first day of the course. If student cancels 30 days prior to course start date: payment will be refunded less $100 processing fee. If students cancel within 30 days of the course start date: $250 will be non-refundable. Once the course starts no refunds are given.
- CPNYC® reserves the right to cancel the training up to two week before the class start date if required enrollment is not reached. If the training is canceled, students will receive a full refund.
The credentials and foundation of expertise only tell half the story. Leaders of the CPNYC education courses collectively hold certifications in classical Pilates from Romana Kryzanowska, Power Pilates and Core Pilates NYC’s New York based program. Top faculty hold PMA-CPT certification from the Pilates Method Alliance, and were one of the first to integrate the innovative Anatomy in Clay workshops into their certification courses. The New York based team of teacher trainers will lead the Pilates Physique courses delivering their signature – intense but fun – format to the 4 day course.Learn more about the CPNYC faculty.
10/24: 9a-5p 10/25, 10/26, 10/27: 10a-6p
4 days: Friday-Monday
2/7, 2/8, 2/9: 10a-6p
4 days: Friday-Monday
5/2, 5/3, 5/4: 10a-6p
Speak with CPNYC’s Director of Education Sarah Ruback. She spearheads recruitment at all CPNYC teacher training studios and can walk you through the registration process step-by-step and let you know what you can expect and which course is the best for you.
Read Graduate Success Stories
Lives changing for over 10 years! Read about some of our favorite grads and where they are today.